Sunday 4 July 2010

Blogging Pompeii's Pompeii books

I wanted to create a permanent page for books highlighted or discussed on Blogging Pompeii, so I decided to create an Amazon page for them. Of course, once I started browsing I got carried away ... And so now there are two Blogging Pompeii book sites, one for the UK and one for the USA. They contain links to academic books about Pompeii, Herculaneum and the other sites on the Bay of Naples, to kids' books, DVDs about Pompeii, and other miscellanea (such as movie posters - fantastic! - and other completely randon tat - including my personal favourite, the 'Lost Fragrance of Pompeii'!!), all of which can be purchased from Amazon. The lists are not exhaustive (because I am not a complete muppet, despite what my friends think!), but they may be helpful. The general Pompeii list is a bit unwieldly, so I may eventually break it up into subgroups.

Take a look, tell me what you think, suggest things that might be added.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails